Friday, May 6, 2016

Not Oasis, and replaced my Kindle Paperwhite Voyage. Of the three reasons – Antyweb

Perhaps I should put them at number 1 expectations from the new reader, but being impressed by the possibilities of the screen Voyage decided to reverse the first two positions. Originally, it was the buttons were the most important reason to change the reader, because the need to continuously touching the screen to change the page simply irritated me. In many circumstances, it was so uncomfortable that I was close to giving up further reading. I have rather small hands, so reaching the thumb to the screen was sometimes quite a task gymnastics. Not impossible, but extremely uncomfortable.

the buttons on both sides of the screen placed on frames Voyage seemed salvation. Coming buttons responsive to pressing (compression) sounded really good, because it seemed to me that such an action would be more comfortable than pressing traditional buttons. Today I know that I would be a greater supporter of buttons with Kindle Oasis, but with the passage of time more and more I deal with those in the Voyage. Initially, I was not even able to capture the reader in such a way as to actually hold it in one hand and change pages by pressing a button. The biggest drawback is the lack of any sub / lighting these buttons, so in low light conditions, it is difficult to trace them, with a total not to mention darkness. To sum up – with buttons is much better, but not as good as I thought it would be.

I was amazed when I learned that the Kindle Oasis does not have a light sensor. In an extremely slim housing fit accelerometer allows automatically change the orientation of the displayed content, but unfortunately the automatic set level of screen lighting already in it will not experience. Voyage was the first and so far only Kindle, which in any, the sensor is equipped and it was mentioned as the third of the arguments “for” when purchasing. His action I am delighted.

When you open the case the only thing you have to do is unlock the screen and immediately I enjoy reading. Until now, it was generally necessary to first adjust the brightness of the surroundings. The sensor also turns out to be useful (late) in the evening, when the screen brightness is automatically decreased to save your eyes – something fantastic.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment