Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Great news in the Kindle app. Appreciate the fans of audiobooks – Spider’s Web

Amazon has prepared a great news for fans of audiobooks. From now on, when playing voiceover Kindle for iPhone or iPad application will would highlight the currently read part of it. Audio Companion tested in practice and I’m with him more than satisfied.

The Kindle is not only a device in the form of market-leading e-book readers, but also the software. Amazon created an entire ecosystem for readers and more boldly integrated with each other audiobooks and eBooks.



Audible and Kindle go hand in hand.

Amazon is developing its Kindle ecosystem and owns Audible platform, which is one of the world’s largest sites selling audiobooks. Both worlds – e-books and audiobooks – began long ago to penetrate thanks to the ever stronger integration of the Kindle and Audible.

Users who purchased the ebook and compatible with the audiobook can thanks to Whispersync for Voice synchronize reading progress between ebooks, a book in audio version. Alone in this way assimilated a few positions and I greatly appreciate this solution.



Amazon does not stop there.

The app stores, you can find applications Kindle and Audible and they operate as separate entities. Amazon ecosystem, however, spurred Kindle and Audible service even more by introducing the so-called. Audio Companion. This allows you to hear and read a book at the same time.

Kindle Audio Companion - a new feature in & # x15B; displaying & # x105; ca text

In last updated Kindle app for iOS appeared to improve function audio Companion. From now currently read by the reader portion will be selected. For a few words appear gray background, making it much easier to keep track of the ebook to listen to the content.



I checked already Audio Companion in practice.

A new way to display Audio Companion checked on the example of one of the read longer books. With the new feature I am very pleased and wait until one of the expected I premier solution will be to support – and the chance is quite large.

I checked now, that for nearly half of English-language books purchased from Amazon could buy audio Companion, and the news is usually available on the day of release in both versions. Now I know that in the future more often I will decide to purchase the ebook and audio versions of the same book at the same time.



Many times I wonder whether or not to abandon the Kindle for iPad and iBookstore, but Amazon such movements efficiently me to dissuade them.

I’m a fan of readers of e-books, but I caught myself on the fact that the Kindle I picked up very rarely – only when I have more than an hour of time that I want to devote to reading. If you want to in your free time to chew chapter or two, then I do not reach into a bag reader, just the iPad or iPhone ….

It’s not often I use iBooks and read mainly in the Kindle app. Even without the reader with a screen of the e-paper abandonment ecosystem Amazon to the iBookstore does not seem to be anyway a good idea – just by the weight of additives such as. Audio Companion, integration with Goodreads not mention.

One, what was missing, of course, Polish content available natively in Amazon, but slowly losing hope that the Polish e-books in the Kindle Store to live to see …

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment