Wednesday, February 3, 2016

He ordered a Kindle and got … cancer – rmf24.pl

The man living in the British Bristol got an unusual gift. He ordered online reader Kindle, and instead got a sample of the patient’s tumor with a California hospital.

The 37-year-old James Potten in its consignment found a box, which was a card indicating that it is a sample of patient tumor. Pack had to hit London’s Royal Free Hospital.

I was shocked when I opened the box. My name was on top, but the content was not what I expected – tells the recipient of an unusual shipment in an interview with the BBC.

An error probably comes from the fact that the codes of both shipments – a sample of the tumor and Kindle – were very similar and hence there has been confusion.

I do not know where he is now my Kindle, but if it is in a London hospital, then I shall be happy to exchange – laughs the 37-year-old.

Hospital confirmed that the parcel from a tumor sample had to be addressed to them. The ongoing investigation is why there has been a mistake.

(az)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment